It’s time for you to harness the power of the internet and take your business to the next level. Did you know that a well developed business website can help you to expand your customer base? By how much?
Think about this- Since 2014 Facebook reportedly had over seven hundred thousand users from Jamaica. That is 700,000 more people who could be viewing your products and services online. You do not want to miss this opportunity.
Access to the internet is becoming increasingly popular in Jamaica and all evidence shows that this trend will increase.
So now it is your turn to get a piece of the internet pie. Increase your sales and profits with a website. We can do it together.
Before we continue here are five steps that you must take to have a profitable business website online.
- You need a domain name – this can be the name of your existing business or if you want to use a different name online altogether. It’s up to you.
- You need a website hosting account. This is basically a rented space on a large computer called a server. This server as the name suggests serves your pre-designed web pages to your prospective clients on the internet.
- Design and develop your website – this is not rocket science but it does have a learning curve and requires a bit of time and effort to learn new skills. – Whether you want to do it your self or want to hire a professional there is a solution for everyone.
- Add content – this means adding information about services and products that your business provides. It also means explaining how you or your business can solve the problems that your existing and prospective customers have. They should know exactly what to do when they visit your website.
- Last but most importantly – Promote, Promote and Promote some more. This means everything from telling everyone about your website to building relationships on social networking sites – Incidentally this is the main reason why most business websites fail. The owners fail to build relationships with prospective and current customers online.
Wow that was a mouthful. Scared? Don’t be. Information overload is one the biggest turn off to many business owners venturing online. But I am here for you so you wont have to endure the pain that many of your competitors are experiencing.
So let’s get started.
Your first step to success is getting your thoughts down on paper. So please download this free website planning worksheet, fill in the required info and follow the directions given. Do this and you will save yourself many of the heartache that many new entrepreneurs experience.
Download your free copy of the website planning worksheet NOW! Trust me it will make your life a lot easier.